Vs > Dease Lake, Bc
Christchurch, Bromley vs Dease Lake, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Christchurch, Bromley vs Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Christchurch, Bromley vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Christchurch, Bromley vs Djelfa, Algeria
Christchurch, Bromley vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany
Dease Lake, Bc vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Dease Lake, Bc vs Isoka, Zambia
Dease Lake, Bc vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
Dease Lake, Bc vs Galena, Alaska, Usa
Artigas vs Oakland, Md
Warren, Oh vs Comitan
Bhamaw vs Kars
Waiotapu Forest vs Montes Claros
- The distance between Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand and Dease Lake, Bc, Canada is approximately 12,503 km or 7,770 mi.
- To reach Christchurch, Bromley in this distance one would set out from Dease Lake, Bc bearing 221.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Christchurch, Bromley bearing 208.5° or SSW .
- Christchurch, Bromley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Dease Lake, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Christchurch, Bromley is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Dease Lake, Bc is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13.4 °C (24.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in Christchurch, Bromley. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 170.5 mm (6.7 in) more which is equivalent to 170.5 l/m² (4.18 US gal/ft²) or 1,705,000 l/ha (182,276 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.3° higher in Christchurch, Bromley than in Dease Lake, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christchurch, Bromley relative to Dease Lake, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dease Lake, Bc vs Christchurch, Bromley
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -4 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Christchurch, Bromley vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Christchurch, Bromley vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Christchurch, Bromley vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Christchurch, Bromley vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Dease Lake, Bc vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Dease Lake, Bc vs Sesheke, Zambia
Dease Lake, Bc vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Dease Lake, Bc vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Tengchong vs Whatawhata
Bulawayo Goetz vs Woodstock, Va
State University, Nm vs Odense
Majuro vs Tiffin, Oh
Christchurch, Bromley vs Dease Lake, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch, Bromley
Climate Guides for Locations near Dease Lake, Bc
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) NW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) NW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) W
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.1 miles) SSW
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 460.5 kms (286.1 miles) S
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) SSW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 548.5 kms (340.8 miles) S
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) E
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) SE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 435.2 kms (270.4 miles) SSE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 448.2 kms (278.5 miles) SSE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 513 kms (318.8 miles) SSE